* Links to lots of creepy stuff at I Should Be Working.
* Prophets are creepy. About 2 or 3 years ago, I picked up a book from the magazine rack in my mother-in-law’s bathroom. It contained the prophecies of Nostradamus. I flipped to the end and read a passage about the year 1999 and flaming towers at 45 degrees. After which, the eagle would dominate the sky with vengeance, and a hard war would be fought, but the world would see a peace that would last for 30 years, when the insurgents would rise again and stronger in numbers. I had no doubt the passages described the 9/11 attacks (plans for which were put in action in 1999), and the resulting conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. Here’s the creepiest part of all: the book was published in the 1970s.
* The story that gives me chills every October:
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving.
* Creepy zombie costumes [Gross alert]
* Creepy android from Japan:
* The trailer for one of the creepiest episodes of Doctor Who (3×10 “Blink”):