* The Scott Waxman Literary Agency is now blogging.
* C.E. Murphy’s advice on writing dialogue.
* Lou Anders guest blogged at agent Colleen Lindsay’s blog on being brilliant, not good.
* The humble typewriter is still relevent in today’s technology-saturated world.
* Colleen Lindsay on the frequency of blue-eyed characters.
* Maureen Johnson on a typical day in the life of an author. [Sarcasm/Humour alert!]
* Heather Graham tours the CIA.
* The chair that configures itself to the shape of your spine