* Still looking for a costume idea? Check out Shannon Swedson’s “Generic Urban Fantasy Book Cover” costume complete with obligatory lower-back tattoo.
* Need inspiration for your faerie make-up? Head over to Holly Black’s post where she points you to Elfstruck, who has tutorials for doing Halloween make-up like several of Black’s characters.
* If you happen to be near Melbourne, Austrailia, head on over to the Halloween party Keri Arthur will be at. It’s free.
* How to do the make-up for a Darth Maul costume.
* Tor posted Halloween videos.
* Considering a Bond-girl (or other kick-ass chick) costume? You’ll need this