* For photography buffs, The Art of Making Ghosts Visible. [This is actually kind of cool, and I find myself grateful for all the panorama shots my father made of the street I grew up on.]
* Now here’s a movie I’d like to see: Beverly Hills Cthulhu. Check out the poster!
* The first episode of the new anime Witchblade is available for free (for a limited time only) on iTunes.
* Askmen.com has reinvented a familiar workout routine under a new name: The Jedi Workout. “you too could harness the Force in your muscular fitness.”
* Author of a book about the mob in Naples, has been forced to flee Italy now that the mob has put a price on his head. The book is a best-seller and has been made into a movie. Is this a case of life imitating art or just a really good PR campaign?
* You still have time to freshen up your zombie translation skills before Halloween: Zombies in Plain English.
* I don’t think I’ve heard of anything so gross or bizzarre: The Zombie Pin-up Calendar. [Warning: definitely gross] I had thought it might be fun, but it’s brutalized, scantily-clad women in erotic poses, and I just find it more disturbing than anything.
* SF author William Gibson has designed some very cool bags and coats